Monday, May 30, 2011

My Easter And Other Things- By Jimmie Gravitt

Well guys- It's been a while since Auntie let me write a post.

My new baby girl cousin who's growing in her belly has made her really sick. But Auntie is feeling much much better now, FINALLY!!

I'm going to tell you about my Easter, but first I want to let you know what I've been up to lately. I'm a hard worker. I'm also very big. I have my own tractor and I've been hauling a lot of gravel lately. Here is a video of me hard at work:


Okay so Easter was fun. I got to dress up cute and go to church and then I went over to Great Grandma Paula's to hunt Easter eggs. My Grandpa and Grandma Gravitt were there too. I got the hang of "the huntin Easter egg thing" pretty quick and boy did I find a lot of eggs! Here is a video of me right in the thick of the hunt:


Later we went to my Great Uncle Kevin (My Pa's brother) and Aunt Nadine's house for more egg huntin. Uncle Kevin has the best digital camera IN THE WORLD and he took some great pictures of little ole me.

I like hangin with my Pa!

I like pullin silly faces with him too.

I also love ridin things with wheels!

Look mom! I'm awesome!

Ok, now I know this is starting to look bad . . .

Real bad!

Real real bad . . .

But it's cool, I'm tough, no biggie...


What's a little spill when you were born so early you have to fight to breathe and eat?? (-:

Well that was my Easter.

I have a few other things to tell ya'll. I started Sunday School yesterday! Mom is finally letting me out of seclusion. AND my developmental birthday was Saturday, May 28th. I am now OFFICIALLY 2 years old! This is apparently a very big deal and mommy is plannin me a big ole party and working with Auntie on a new "developmental post" coming soon.

Thanks for prayin and carin about little ole me!

Love,
Jimmie Jim Jim

5 comments:

  1. aww! those videos were so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute and sweet videos!! Yay for starting Sunday School! That's so wonderful and exciting!

    Amber, we're so happy you're feeling better. What a blessing!

    Love to you all!
    Adrian and Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes my heart so happy to see Jimmie being a "boy"! God is so Good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it!!! Thanks for making my day even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tractor one is so cute he sure has it down on how to use it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete