Saturday, January 24, 2009

So Be It!

Rachael woke up with a back ache and some anxiety this morning, but it cleared up-- for the most part. Doctor Ridgeway said, "everyday--like this-- is a good day."

I've had numerous people say that they are trying to comment on this blog and it's not working. If anybody has any suggestions as to what the problem may be- let me know.

Peace be still, Rachael!

Father God keep that stitch strong, her bag of water strong and her body healthy! Grow baby Jimmie strong and healthy! SO BE IT in Jesus' name!

Love,
Amber

Edited to add-- Thanks Dave! I think I fixed it so anyone can post comments now. So those of you that have been trying. Try again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Amber, it looks like you have it set so only registered users can leave comments. There is a setting under the comments tab on your blog dashboard that you can change to "Anyone" that will allow people without blogger profiles to post comments.

    Give me a call if you want me to walk you through it, or send me your username and password and I'll do it for you.

    We are constantly thinking about and praying for Rachael, Justin, Jimmy, and everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel, Just wanted you to know I have been praying for you many times each day. I am so honored to lift your family before the Lord. It is a reminder to me of how much we need to be connected in the body and cover each other in the battle we fight. There are even some friends of mine in LV praying and following the blog. Keep fighting the fight. Know that you have many many people who love you and who got your back right now!! Rest in the promises of God!!! He truely is faithful even when we are faithless because he cannot deny who He is... Love you. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael,
    The girls and I send our love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Lin and I are praying for you every day!!
    We love you so much! Give Justin our Love!
    Love you so much
    Uncle Lin and Aunt Suzy

    ReplyDelete