Friday, January 23, 2009

Visiting Auntie

My husband David and Cole and McKenna got to visit Rachael today for the first time. Cole was very happy to see his Auntie Ta Ta --as he calls her. Rachael’s room has a couple shelves full of yummy snacks. (The kids liked that) Her window ledge is full of books and the wall across from her bed has cards and notes from everyone tacked up so she can see them. She has a big window and a view of the sky. Cole didn't want to leave when it was time to go. He patted her belly and we sang our prayer song we made up for Rachael and Jimmie. Thanks Amy (my windy sister)-- you gave me that idea! (-:

She’s still hanging tough! Keep those powerful prayers coming!

Love,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. Rachael,
    "My body is designed to have healthy and successful pregnancies". This was a mantra I repeated to myself over and over when I was having complications during my pregnancy with Amelia. It helped replace some of my negative worrying thoughts. It sounds like your little Jimmy is pretty determined to enter this world. You and your family are in our prayers.

    Sincerely,
    Molly Smith
    (Amelia's mom)

    ReplyDelete