Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hangin With Jimmie

Yesterday was a lot of fun! Everybody was healthy so we got to hang with Jimmie! Yeah!!!

Pa loungin with Jimmie



My daughter McKenna got to meet her cousin Jimmie yesterday for the first time!



I was really surprised at how sweet and excited she was. She didn't really show any jealousy and she was very gentle. She actually did a little happy dance when she first saw him and she cooed at him in a very sweet voice.


Cole was delighted to see him again too. Cole was also very sweet and amazingly careful and aware of Jimmie and his oxygen and especially the tubing that runs on the floor. He was meticulous about never stepping on it. We never even talked to him about it.

I- Auntie Amber- finally got to hold my little hero! Ahhhhhhhhh--- Heaven on earth! (-:




Angelic face. (-:





Someday Jimmie will be riding those shoulders.


Uncle Nate got to hold Jimmie too!



Grandpa Rod got a feisty Jimmie. How sad is this face?! Actually very funny!



We had good food and a wonderful day. My favorite part was holding Jimmie- of course!

Love,
Amber

8 comments:

  1. How sweet! Thanks for sharing all those pictures. He's so precious. He looks like Uncle Rodney in the picture with the fussy face! HAHAHA

    Lots of love to you all,
    Adrian and Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious... So glad McKenna could see him! Yes! Amber you got to hold your, awesome, inspiring, little nephew- Jimmie! The pictures couldn't be cuter(:
    Love
    -Mary Gates & Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite parts of the day is checking for new Jimmie pcitures! He is just so sweet and cute! Thanks for sharing those with us!
    Love- the Voss Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of you holding Jimmie is precious! So glad to hear he's doing well!!!! What a strong awesome little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for keeping us included in Jimmie's life, Amber! I am just like the Voss family above, I love to check the blog for any additional info or pix. It really makes my day. I know that you will need to cut back on your postings but I wanted you to know how much it is enjoyed!

    I am lucky... I get to see McKenna and the Cole-man every week!!! I LOVE IT!

    Love you guys!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU LOOK WONDERFUL BABY JIMMIE!!!!!!!!!


    Love,
    The O'Kelley Family.

    ReplyDelete