Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Home Update

Jimmie and his mommy and daddy are doing great! Jimmie's pediatrician agreed to set them up with a sat monitor so that Rachael can sleep at night without worrying that Jimmie has pulled the cannula out of his nose.

Jimmie stayed with his Daddy all afternoon while Rachael came to the dance studio for a baby shower thrown by Chris and Sheila for all of our dance family! Rachael stayed after and taught two classes!

I have a bunch of fun pictures that I will upload and post tomorrow!

I can't wait for the family baby shower on Sunday! I've made something special for it- which I will post on the blog next week. I bet you can guess what it might be. (-:

More tomorrow . . .

Love,
Amber

8 comments:

  1. So glad things are going well for them. Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he's doing well! Hope everyone has a great time at the shower...can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael,
    We where glad to see you yesterday. We all missed you very much. We are so proud of Jimmie and how well hes doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could be there!! just a few more months. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmie weighs as much as my nephew did when he wss born full term! Way to go, Big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad they can have an O2 sat monitor now. What a relief! Sleep well, Rachael!

    I can't wait for the shower. Sofi's so excited, too. It'll be fun.

    Love you all!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,Jimmie, you are way too cute!!! And you are smiling already (pic 5), cause you are home with your family!!! And because you can see everyone and everything with your beautiful healthy eyes - GLORY TO GOD!!!It's time to have FUN and enjoy life fully! GO JIMMIE GO, show the world what else you've got!!! Love you,
    Misha and family

    ReplyDelete
  8. I having been following Jimmie's progress since I received an e-mail from Bradley Harris on March 17. As I am one of Brad's prayer warriors I have been praying for him and his family daily. I am so anxious to go to Jimmie's blog when I turn my computer on each day to read what is new today. God has been with everyone including the medical staff every breath of Jimmie's journey. Heather you have done a wonderful job of keeping everyone abreast of what is going on and because of this your family is truly blessed. May God continue to bless your family. Keep the faith. Betty Gambreal, Great-grandmother of three little angels.

    ReplyDelete