Monday, March 16, 2009

Pray for healing!

So, there isn't much new to report, but I wanted to update everyone. First off, we still don't know why this happened. They are running tests on Jimmie, but have no answers yet. They initially thought that his PDA duct might have popped open, pushing blood into the lungs, but the cardiologist looked at his heart and said that it was structurally normal, which is great. The NICU nurse said sometimes in the NICU there are no answers, it just comes down to the fact that he is a micro-preemie, and these things happen.
Jimmie is in serious condition right now. His vitals are stable, but he is sedated and on the ventilator. They have him on about 40-50% oxygen. Right now, we need everyone to pray for Jimmie's life. He simply cannot start bleeding again. Pray that the bleeding stops completely. And, please pray that the doctors and nurses have wisdom to make the right decisions for Jimmie. Let God guide their hands and minds, and that they might be able to have some answers.
Right now the situation is not good, but as I said earlier today, Jimmie is truely a miracle, and such a fighter. I know that God hears our prayers and will give Jimmie strength to get over this obstacle. That's what we have to pray for now.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. Amber's internet is down, so I will update you all until she gets that up and running again.
Love,
Jennette

9 comments:

  1. "Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
    For my soul trusts in You;
    And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,
    Until these calamities have passed by.

    I will cry out to God Most High,
    To God who performs all things for me."
    Psalm 57:1-2


    Praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying with all of you without ceasing!

    With love,
    Jennifer and Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying all throughout the day and night. We love you all!

    Adrian and Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many prayers from friends and family here, too.

    The Tandys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father I come to you in the name above every name, the mighty name of Jesus and I lift up Rachael & Justin's son. Jimmie, I pray above all things that you may always prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. ...I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome (Jer. 29:11 AMP). I pray for Rachal and Justin and rebuke fear in the name of Jesus and thank you for friends and family surrounding them and supporting them. Stand strong, take communion and remember your covenant. Shalom to your family.
    Cathy Carlberg

    ReplyDelete
  6. We pray for little Jimmie to overcome and use his amazing strength to weather this storm!

    Salmonds (Lily, ballet 1)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are praying. For you Jimmie Rachael and Justin. And even the whole family. We love you. Hope Jimmie gets better soon. Rachael you are looking good alswell.

    April and Shannon O'Kelley

    ReplyDelete